Do You Have the Beliefs, Mindset and Thinking Patterns
To Succeed In Marketing Your Business Online?
Most of business success is in your head. It's a mindset, a way of thinking.
- It's your ability to set goals,
- to stay on task,
- to be consistent and
- determined to follow through.
- It's letting go of criticism,
- not letting your daily life throw a monkey wrench into your business plans.
- It's believing in yourself and what you do.
- It's going the extra mile.
- It's never giving up,
- yet knowing when it's time to fold a hand.
Marketing often requires
- getting vulnerable,
- facing fears of exposure,
- facing rejection,
- stretching outside your comfort zone, and
- putting yourself out there in a way that can feel downright scary.
Most business people have a serious aversion to marketing, yet without marketing, you can't succeed at any significant level in business!
Because being a successful business owner requires so much mental energy, I've found that energy therapy is my greatest success tool. For example, I used to let criticism get to me. Then, I learned to take what was useful from it and let the rest go. But it would still linger for a time. Then, I learned energy techniques that helped me release negative energy swiftly and be on my way with a positive attitude.
That's just a little thing, but sometimes there are bigger challenges that adversely affect our businesses. Like major setbacks, trauma, cyclical downturns, family crisis, and health challenges. All of these things leave energy behind that can negatively impact our businesses. Energy therapy has been a big part of my journey since 2011. It's helped me bounce back from devastating setbacks, navigate major life and business disruptions, and find my way again.
Energy therapy is great for when you're ...
- Stuck beneath an invisible ceiling that's keeping you from rising higher
- Repeating cyclical patterns that you'd like to break through once and for all
- Not attracting the clients and customers you'd most like to work with
- Feeling overwhelmed or frustrated
- Struggling with relationship dynamics that are causing you pain or frustration
- Suffering from muscle aches & pains or back problems (we hold a lot of our emotions in our back, neck and shoulders)
- Feeling weighed down from the past and are ready to start a new chapter
- Anything that is rooted in past trauma, limiting beliefs or blocked emotions
What's the difference between Energy Therapy and Talk Therapy?
Generally in "talk" therapy there is a lot of going over the same issues, which can take lots of time and many sessions. When working with energy, you don't have to relive every detail of a past trauma in order to release it from your system. Your inner wisdom already knows all the details; we just need to find the emotion(s) held with that memory. Through certain techniques, those emotions (anger, fear, betrayal, etc.) are released from the body AND the energy field. This doesn't erase the memory of the incident, but releases the emotional potency of it, so it is no longer a barrier in your life. Energy Therapy gets to the root of the problem on an energetic and emotional level effectively and efficiently.
I am a Certified SimplyHealed PractitionerTM and am trained in this form of energy therapy, which I also refers to as belief-shifting work.
Learn more about the science of energy work here.
Individual Energy Therapy Sessions
Book a 30-Minute QuickShift Energy Therapy Session
with Marnie for Only $57
Book a Full 50-minute Energy Therapy Session
with Marnie for Only $97
Or Save and Purchase Three 50-minute Energy Therapy Sessions
with Marnie for $279