The longer you live in victim land the more entitled you feel. The more entitled you feel, the less personal responsibility you take. Where there is no personal responsibility there can be no freedom.
And thus, victim land equals slavery… To your fears, your lack of action, your lack of looking for solutions, and to those who wish to keep you a victim so they might enslave you. The only way to freedom is through personal responsibility.
Always beware of those who want you to continue to feel you are a victim. They generally have another agenda than your happiness.
Here are a few affirmations to help you release any victim energy. I believe if we could all release our victim energy we could move forward positively as citizens of this great land and harness the freedom it affords.
- I act from a place of personal power and positive choices.
- I have excellent discernment and easily distinguish truth from deception.
- I have a strong connection to God, truth, light, and love.
- I am self-reliant, resourceful and proactive.
- I take personal responsibility for my own actions (or inaction) and avoid blaming others for my outcomes.
- I see opportunities and get to work in implementing my ideas.
- I am always supported in my worthwhile ideas, projects and pursuits.
- I let go of any feelings of persecution.
- I look for ways to attract positive, supportive people into my life.
- I look for the good in any and all situations.
- I give people the benefit of the doubt and look for the good in others.
- I let go of worrying or concerning myself over what other people think of me.
- I constantly attract people to me who value me and treat me fairly.
- I treat others with respect and kindness and attract people who treat me the same.
- I am open to, see and act upon the positive opportunities all around me.
- I let go of obsessing over what I have perceived as grievances or lost opportunities.
- I release from the timeline of my life any and all victim energy.
- I stand confidently in my own personal power and am impervious to anything negative from the outside world.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I set clear intentions and doors open for me.
- I am always guided by the light and am under God's protective wings