Have you ever felt like God told you to do something? You set out to do it and you hit one obstacle after another. And you’re wondering, “What in the world is He thinking?” Or perhaps you begin to doubt you heard right. Maybe my story will be of some comfort to you…
In 2009, while enjoying some spiritual time, I heard these words in my mind, “Help the Light Bearers. The world can’t see Me, but it can see them.”
I wasn’t exactly sure how I was supposed to help the Light Bearers, but what was coming to me at the time was an understanding of who Light Bearers are, and the process we go through to become an instrument in God’s hands.
The first solid thing that came for me was a book — a roadmap to help Light Bearers understand who they are, what’s happening to them, and what they’re here to do — Light the World, How Your Brilliance Can Shift the Planet.
In the fall of 2012, I guess God wanted me to “get down to business” with His instruction because that’s when the internet completely shifted. My bread-winning site became obsolete, and I chose to make my “Light Bearer passion” the central focus of business.
I immediately went to work trying to assist Light Bearers. A funny thing happened… which really wasn’t so funny to me… I hit one obstacle after another. What I used to know and how I used to do things were not working.
I felt like I dove off a cliff expecting to fly. Only I didn’t fly. I plummeted like a stone. I had no system. No clarity. I had a roadmap of the Light Bearer process, but that wasn’t a system. It wasn’t a clear deliverable that I could build a business around. And believe me, I tried.
I think Light Bearers do this a lot. We have this ethereal “aha” or insight and think that’s enough to build a business around. It’s a wonderful thing, but it’s not solid. People need something practical if they’re going to invest their time, energy and money to work with you or learn from you.
I knew I didn’t have a clear system. But I knew, somehow, someway, I had to get one! To begin with, I wasn’t sure what system the Light Bearers needed. Over the course of two years, I did quite a bit of private consulting with Light Bearers and created a lot of products and programs. To me (and for those who follow me) it probably looked like I was jumping from one thing to another — everything from creating your own amazing life, to your amazing body, to breaking through to radiance, to book consulting and now product development.
Maybe you’re looking at me wondering, “What in the world do these things have in common?” The funny thing about the way God leads (at least the way He leads me) is it’s rarely linear. And He rarely says, “Ok, here’s the big picture of what we’re going to build.” Only after the fact do you step back and say, “Oh, NOW I get what we were building!”
I’m at one of those vistas now. Finally, I can say, “I have my systems in place! Yay!” And the pieces fit together. So I’ll share what I’ve discovered from talking to, consulting with, and training Light Bearers over the last two years. Hopefully, in iterating it to you, both you and I will gain some added clarity about the method to God’s madness. 🙂
There are 5 things an Entrepreneurial Light Bearer Needs:
1) Clarity about who you are and what you’re here to do.
- Light the World: How Your Brilliance Can Shift the Planet (book)
- You’re Here for a Reason: Discover & Live Your Purpose (book)
2) A clearly defined, tangible, duplicatable system that is conveyed in programs, products, books, training, etc.
- Create a WOW Book
- How to Create a Program in a Week Or Less (High Octane Version)
- How to Create a Program Around Your Expertise (Private VIP Option)
3) Enough energy and stamina to live out your mission. Your body’s got to be healthy enough keep up with the vision!
4) Get out of God’s way and let Him work through you. Meaning, release the limiting beliefs, fears, and past trauma so you can move forward and fulfill your life’s work.
5) Get the word out about what you have to offer — in a word, “Marketing”
I hope you’ll join me for one of my upcoming trainings. I’m excited to help you shine as brightly as possible and deliver your brilliance to those who so desperately need it!
- The next Break Through to Radiance starts Monday, November 3rd. Details here…
- The next How to Create a Program in a Week or Less High Octane Version starts Monday, November 10th. Details here.
- The others can be scheduled around your needs.